Having a Wedding Ceremony After Eloping

My husband and I are going to have a wedding ceremony in July after a year and a half of being married. Since we eloped, we decided to have the whole ceremony and reception thing. We want his cousin to be our "minister" (kind of like Joey did for Monica in Friends). I need ideas for what he should say to "marry us".

By Yessy from Bossier City

You can find a lot of sample ceremonial words by just putting "wedding ceremony samples" into your search engine. Congrats!

My two sisters and I had this read at all of our weddings and we've been married 25, 18 and 17 years!

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves."

-- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Lots of couples have a renewal of vows ceremony. Why don't you have a look at the wording of that ceremony and use the same if you like it?

Weddings AdviceMarch 25, 2010
Wedding Reception
Decorating a Wedding Reception
holding wedding rings
Ideas for Renewing Your Vows
A couple opening wedding gifts.
Registering for Wedding Gifts
Saving o Wedding Candles
Saving Money on Wedding Candles
🎉
🎄