Wrapping Christmas Packages for Several Children?

I have five grandchildren. Instead of buying one large gift, I buy several smaller ones. The children really enjoy getting to open so many gifts. I have 5 individual boxes with their names printed on them. As I buy gifts, throughout the year, I place the gifts into the child's box who is to get the gift.

I start wrapping gifts the middle of October. I wrap only one child's gifts a day. Place the gifts back in that child's box. I tag them that day also. By having the gifts in that child's box, if I forgot to tag one, I know that child is to get the gift.

By Gladys Hill