Browsing: Christmas Gift Wrapping Tips

Wrapping Christmas Packages for Several Children?

I have five grandchildren. Instead of buying one large gift, I buy several smaller ones. The children really enjoy getting to open so many gifts. I have 5 individual boxes with their names printed on them. As I buy gifts, throughout the year, I place the gifts into the child's box who is to get the gift.

I start wrapping gifts the middle of October. I wrap only one child's gifts a day. Place the gifts back in that child's box. I tag them that day also. By having the gifts in that child's box, if I forgot to tag one, I know that child is to get the gift.

By Gladys Hill

A woman wrapping Christmas gifts.
Christmas Gift Wrapping Tips
Holidays and Parties Christmas GiftsNovember 13, 2004
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
Care Packages for Troops
Sending Care Packages to Troops
Boy Dressed as Christmas Elf
Making a Christmas Elf Costume
paper, scissors, tape, and other gift wrap supplies
Gift Wrapping Station Ideas
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 15, 2016 at 6:23:33 AM on 10.0.1.143 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.