Valentine's Day Craft for 3rd Grade Boys

I am the room mom for my son's 3rd grade class. I am in charge of the Valentine's Day party. PTO gives money to throw the party and they provide the drinks. They request we do a craft, game, and snack. My question is, "is there a craft 3rd grade boys will enjoy doing for Valentines Day?" Please help.

By Kacy from IN

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Try making doorknob hangers with very silly, "boy-type" messages, or even bookmarks. Or make covers for small, snack-size or full-size candy bars. These have always worked in the past for me.

How about gluing craft sticks (Popsicle sticks) together to make a mailbox or just a regular box for the kids to put their Valentine's Day cards in? Or you could have them make one out of construction paper. Another idea is to have them make some sort of airplane to "deliver" the Valentine's Day cards. I'll keep thinking and let you know if I come up with anything else. These are just off the top of my head. Good luck!

We always make scrapbooks for the kids to put their valentines in. Staple down the side of construction or cardstock paper with 3-4 pages copy paper in between. We have the kids put the valentines in using stickers or tape. I usually make a cover page for kids to color saying "My 3rd grade friends" with a picture. When my kids got older I made the cover sheet look like the trendy tatoos. I also had music on. If the kids get too rowdy we do a freeze dance. just stop the music and have the kids freeze. You could even vote for the craziest pose. Have fun!

A photo of a girl making paper hearts.
Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids
Crafts Valentine's DayJanuary 31, 2010
Wedding Favor Ideas for a Valentine's Day Wedding, White and red boxes for Valentine's Day wedding favors.
Valentine's Day Wedding Favor Ideas
Valentine's Day Tips for Men, Man giving a heart shaped chocolate box and roses.
Valentine's Day Tips for Men
Green Valentine's Day Ideas, heart shaped leaf
Being Single on Valentine's Day
Green Valentine's Day Ideas
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 12:30:00 PM on 10.0.1.211 in 5 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.