Calming Down Your Pets With Comfort Oil

Has anyone used a product called comfort zone? You plug it into a wall socket, it has some kind of oil in it. To help calm down your pets.

I have been using Comfort Zone for the last couple of months. I have one in each end of the house, I also use a phermone spray in "trouble" areas. I am not sure which one is working but I haven't had any problems with my cat spraying since I have started using them.

I have a older cat who urinates on things mostly piles of clothes. The vet recommended this comfort zone and believe me it does not work.

I haven't had any luck with the spray version of this with my sofa/bed/carpet/any-thing-cloth peeing cat. Seems everyone recommended it to me with praise, though.

They're costly, but - if you can afford to give it a try - I'd still say to give it a try since everyone else seemed to have good luck with it.

Calming Your Pets
Calming Your Pets
Pets TrainingOctober 26, 2004
Hot Tea
Cooling Down Hot Drinks
Disposing of Used Motor Oil, Used Motor Oil in a Gallon Jug
Disposing of Used Motor Oil
dirty garage floor
Removing Oil Stains from Garage Floor
Up close photo of a dirty driveway.
Removing Oil Spills from Your Driveway