Tea Tree Oil Shampoo for Pet

Looking for home remedy for pet with hot spots or best place to purchase tea tree oil shampoo.

BT from Gettysburg, PA

1800petmeds.com

jefferspet.com

i couldnt find a homeade recipe for it,sorry.

The best 'tea tree oil' you can find will be from Melaleuca.com. Through the website you can find a local person to buy from--Melaleuca Alternafolia is the purest tea tree oil out there--grown in a protected place in Aust.--and Melaleuca makes great products, all to help not only your dog, your shampoo, but also in cleaning agents for the household!

I use a shampoo from Sally's Beauty supply. It's paul mitchell's tea tree oil shampoo, but Sally's has a generic version, called Generic, haha. It's in a white bottle with a black cap. It should be close to the paul mitchell or in with all the other generics. The small bottle costs about 5 bucks, and the huge bottle is like 10 dollars. It lasts a long time. It also has peppermint in which soothes the skin. I use this on my cat who has sever skin problems and I have used it on the dog who has hots spots as well. I also have a very sensitive scalp and I use it once a week to keep my skin from hurting near my part.

Another perk is that I've found it lathers and rinses much easier than pet shampoo for skin, which felt more like dishwashing liquid than shampoo.

Hope that helps!

I buy my Tree Tea Oil Shampoo and Conditioner from http://www.Aloetherapy.com Very reasonable and a good Aloe Vera company. Aloe is in their products and it is very good for the skin. Very soothing and healing.

I agree with the 3rd posting, that Melaleuca has the best tea tree oil, there is no cancer causing agents, and all there product are healthier, safer for your family, pets, home and envirorment. If you would like more information on these products or have any questions, I would be happy to help you. Just e-mail me. Jpcasino17@aol.com

You can add about 10 drops of TTO to regular baby shampoo, or 10 drops of TTO to 8 OZ of warm water. Rinse the dogs with it after bathing, or mix in spray bottle. It really works on hot spots on my dog. We finally found out it was the dog food that was giving him hot spots. Now he eats lamb and rice food.

Tea Tree Oil
Using Tea Tree Oil for Dogs
Pets FleasOctober 15, 2007
Disposing of Used Motor Oil, Used Motor Oil in a Gallon Jug
Disposing of Used Motor Oil
Tea Tree Oil
Uses for Tea Tree Oil
dirty garage floor
Removing Oil Stains from Garage Floor
Up close photo of a dirty driveway.
Removing Oil Spills from Your Driveway
🎉
🎄