Homemade Metromint Water

I have fallen in love with Metromint water, but can't afford it all the time. I was thinking I could probably make my own, but I don't know anything about oils and flavorings. Anyone have any ideas about what would work best?

By Delia

Why don't you just try adding one teaspoon at a time of your favorite flavoring (available in the baking isle next to the spices of every grocery store) to your glass of water? Try one teaspoon at a time, shake/stir and taste and add more if you want ;-)

ladyhen, You might want to try just a drip or two of peppermint extract in water and see if that's the taste that you're looking for. Peppermint extract can be found in the 'Spice' section at your grocery, right next to the vanilla. Good luck.

Experiment! Drop a lifesavers mint into a bottle of water and let it dissolve. See how minty that is and adjust your amounts accordingly.

Apple, Lemon and Mint Water
Flavored Water Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Copycat BeveragesJanuary 15, 2010
Homemade Water Guns
Homemade Water Guns
Well water running a in a sink.
Removing Rust from Well Water
Water Softener
Buying a Water Softener
Homemade Vitamin Water
Homemade Vitamin Water Recipes
🎉
🎄