Millie (Cocker Spaniel)

Millie is an 8 year old Cocker Spaniel. I got Millie a year ago from a family that had 8 dogs, and some of them were picking on her and biting her. The family decided to find her a new home. I found her on Craigslist on the internet.

She loves to go for rides in the car and play ball. The other family named her Sweetie, but I call her Millie. That's a long story that I'll tell another time.

By creativediane from Woodinville, WA

Millie is a very pretty girl! She reminds me of my Freckles. We had him for 15 years. I still miss my friend, but I keep good memories close to my heart. Thanks for sharing her with us!

Oh, Millie is beautiful! I just lost my precious Amber who was also a blonde cocker. You are so wonderful to have taken her in! Bless you and Millie!

Millie is such a lovely girl and she looks so sweet. Bless you for taking her away from a bad situation.

Update on Millie: She got very sick she had a blood clot on her hip and some badly infected teeth. Also throwing up and blood in her stool, I had to put her to sleep it was a very sad day for me.

September 30, 2011 Flag

Even our Millie gets hot in AZ! We moved from WA to AZ and even our dog Millie had a hard time getting used to the heat and needed the fan. Its now her favorite place to sit.

By creativediane from Woodinville, WA

Millie Sitting on the Floor next to a Fan

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Read 1 Comment
Cocker Spaniel
Cocker Spaniel Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesJune 2, 2011
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Breed Information and Photos
Buff Colored Cocker Spaniel Puppy
Name Ideas For a Buff Colored Cocker Spaniel
English Springer Spaniel
English Springer Spaniel Breed Information and Photos
Brittany Spaniel
Brittany Spaniel Breed Information and Photos
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 5:34:10 PM on 10.0.1.122 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.