Millie (Cocker Spaniel)

Millie is an 8 year old Cocker Spaniel. I got Millie a year ago from a family that had 8 dogs, and some of them were picking on her and biting her. The family decided to find her a new home. I found her on Craigslist on the internet.

She loves to go for rides in the car and play ball. The other family named her Sweetie, but I call her Millie. That's a long story that I'll tell another time.

By creativediane from Woodinville, WA

Millie is a very pretty girl! She reminds me of my Freckles. We had him for 15 years. I still miss my friend, but I keep good memories close to my heart. Thanks for sharing her with us!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Oh, Millie is beautiful! I just lost my precious Amber who was also a blonde cocker. You are so wonderful to have taken her in! Bless you and Millie!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Millie is such a lovely girl and she looks so sweet. Bless you for taking her away from a bad situation.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Update on Millie: She got very sick she had a blood clot on her hip and some badly infected teeth. Also throwing up and blood in her stool, I had to put her to sleep it was a very sad day for me.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

September 30, 2011 Flag

Even our Millie gets hot in AZ! We moved from WA to AZ and even our dog Millie had a hard time getting used to the heat and needed the fan. Its now her favorite place to sit.

By creativediane from Woodinville, WA

Millie Sitting on the Floor next to a Fan

CommentLike this photo?Like? Yes

How cute! This reminds me of several photos I have seen of dogs, usually basset hounds, sitting in front of a fan with their long ears flying outward. If possible, you might want to see if Millie would enjoy cooling off in a small kiddie pool. Thanks for sharing this photo & best wishes to you & Millie.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes
Cocker Spaniel
Cocker Spaniel Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesJune 2, 2011
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Breed Information and Photos
Buff Colored Cocker Spaniel Puppy
Name Ideas For a Buff Colored Cocker Spaniel
English Springer Spaniel
English Springer Spaniel Breed Information and Photos
Brittany Spaniel
Brittany Spaniel Breed Information and Photos
👒
🐰
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site.
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 23, 2017 at 6:14:02 AM on 10.0.0.43 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.