Wall Trends International Wallpaper #306-91-276 Hydrangea Trail

I purchased a beautiful wallpaper two years ago at a store in Luzerne County, by Wall Trends International. It is called Hydrangea Trail and the stock no. is 306 91 276. It is a muted gold/taupe with hydrangea on a vine.

If you purchased it and decided not to use it you would really help me out by letting me know here. Or if anyone knows where I can find it I would be grateful. The paper is discontinued and I am searching every avenue available on the internet. Thanks for reading.

By Nancy from PA

Answers

Thanks for the tip, I am searching through your idea.

Gardening Trends
Gardening Trends
Blue and white retro wallpaper.
Cleaning Wallpaper
Trail Mix
Trail Mix Recipes
Painting Over Wallpaper, Vintage Peeling Wallaper
Painting Over Wallpaper
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 5:38:51 PM on 10.0.2.252 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.