Stephenie's Favorite Christmas Memory - Categories:

TraditionsChristmas

Stephenie's Favorite Christmas Memory

When we were growing up, we had VERY little money for extra things, in fact Santa gifts were never even wrapped, but the gifts that we exchanged with each other were wrapped in flyers (circulars) from stores like Kmart, Zellers (Canadian, eh?) and other places that had toys in the flyer. My siblings and I used to spend a lot of time figuring out what was in the packages, since we were sure that the gift in the box was on the paper it was wrapped in.

I cannot convince my hubby that we should do this because his family always did things differently, but maybe when the kids are a little older I will be able to get him to go along with this, because it is still one of my fave Xmas memories!

By Stephenie

View More Christmas Family Traditions

Share Your Christmas Family Tradition

Holidays and Parties Christmas TraditionsDecember 17, 2004
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
Boy Dressed as Christmas Elf
Making a Christmas Elf Costume
Simple square block quilt made from vintage fabric.
Making a Memory Quilt
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 18, 2016 at 5:18:30 PM on 10.0.2.204 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.