Discontinued Wallpaper: S.A. Maxwell Vintage Tuscany #7245875

I am in need of 1-2 rolls of S.A. Maxwell 7245875 Vintage Tuscany in order to finish my kitchen. Paper was made in 2003, discontinued in 2006 or 2007.

Sherry from Pittsburgh, PA

Answers

I have 4 rolls of vintage tuscany, but the number is 7245852. Could it be the same or is a lot of patterns called vintage tuscany? It is green and gold with leaves and birds on it. If you can post a picture, then I can tell you if it is the same. 7/9/2010

Couple seated on floor looking at rolls of wallpaper
Finding Discontinued S.A. Maxwell Wallpaper
Graham & Brown Wallpaper
Finding Discontinued Graham & Brown Wallpaper
Blue and white retro wallpaper.
Cleaning Wallpaper
Discontinued Imperial Wallpaper
Discontinued Imperial Wallpaper
Painting Over Wallpaper, Vintage Peeling Wallaper
Painting Over Wallpaper
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 26, 2017 at 1:43:22 PM on 10.0.0.173 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.