Need Instructions For Shell/Postage Baby Afghan

Looking for corner to corner baby afghan shell/postage crochet that dec after so many rows? Help, baby on the way!

Joyce from Ohio

Answers

I'm not much help, but I believe that the name of the pattern you are looking for is called Jacob's Ladder. I made it many years ago, and I really can't remember how it was done. I have tried to remember, because I would love to make it again. My sister-in-law taught me, but she is gone now. Maybe knowing the pattern name will help if someone knows it by that name. Sorry I couldn't be of assistance. Good luck. I will keep an eye myself, in hopes that someone will be able to answer.

Crafts Crochet AfghansSeptember 30, 2007
Knitted Afghan
Making a Knitted Afghan
Making a Crochet Scrap Afghan
Making a Crochet Scrap Afghan
closeup of Afghan Hound
Afghan Hound Breed Information and Photos
Homemade Postage Scale
Making a Homemade Postage Scale
🎉
🎄