Porque (Red Wattle Pig)

We have several Red Wattle Pigs and so enjoy raising them. When we go out to feed them in the mornings, we are greeted with much squealing and grunting. Contrary to popular belief pigs don't oink, trust me.

Porque was just so adorable that we had to take her picture. She was happy to oblige, as long as she was fed right afterwards!

By Viki

I love the clever spelling of Porque, and she really is a cutie! She looks very personable. I never heard a pig "oink" either, but I assume the word was just a way of approximating the sound of a grunt. You didn't say if you are raising the pigs as pets or for another purpose but I hope they're pets. Anyhow, thanks for sharing this cute piggy with us!

OMG! Can she get any cuter. She is just adorable. I can see that she certainly knows her "family". I love the spelling of her name, very clever.

Awwwww so cute, hehehe.

Porque is an adorable name! I love the way you chose to spell it! What a beautiful face to see each morning! I just love the expression on her face, she is so excited that it is almost time to eat! :)

Raising Pigs
Raising Pigs Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesJuly 26, 2011
Girl wearing a pig costume with a pink straw hat.
Making a Pig Costume
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Red delicious apples.
Recipes Using Red Delicious Apples
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet