Repairing a Wall With Peeling Paint

My painted wall in may 2nd floor bedroom started to peel and I tried to remove it. I could not get the paint off or smooth. It's a real mess. Any ideas?

William from Pittsburgh, PA

Answers

sounds like your room is about like my garage walls. I would scrape off any loose paint chips (dont worry about what it looks like while your'e doin this) Then go and buy a 5 gal bucket of dywall mud, mix it with water to a consistency of a spackle and then u can add a tint of any color u want the room.If u dont prefer a tint..use the color paint to mix the mud..Thats what Im going to try on the garage walls here..keep in touch and we will campare notes ok?? Good Luck!!!!

Home and Garden Home Improvement WallsOctober 4, 2006
Freezing Bell Peppers, Canning Bell Peppers, Peeling Bell Peppers, Drying Bell Peppers, Storing Bell Peppers, Growing Bell Peppers, Selecting Good Bell Peppers, Red, Green and Yellow Bell Peppers
Peeling Bell Peppers
Someone peeling a a peach.
Peeling Peaches
Slice of cantaloupe with other cantaloupes in the background.
Peeling and Slicing Melon
Small stack of nectarines against white background.
Peeling Nectarines
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 21, 2017 at 12:42:30 PM on 10.0.0.173 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.