Where Can I Find a Terrycloth Mop For Hardwood Floors?

I am looking for a terry cloth mop for use with Bellawood hardwood floor cleaner.

Mark

Walmart has an O Cedar mop that may suit your purpose. It is not very expensive and has removable/washable covers.

I have a double sized 'Swiffer' type mop, and got tired of buying the pads for it, so I went to the Dollar store and bought microfiber towels, and use those for cleaning my wood floors with a spray on cleaner. I stretch them tight and push them into the holes on the top of the mop, and they fit and stay on perfectly. The microfiber leaves no lint and minimal streaking, I can rinse them while cleaning or remove them and put another one on when it gets dirty, and they wash up perfectly in the laundry!

Terrycloth Mop
Finding a Terrycloth Mop
Consumer Advice Product FinderJune 4, 2010
Photo of a yellow rubber glove.
Making Your Own Clorox Ready Mop Pads
Red Chair on Hardwood Floor
Keeping Furniture from Sliding on Hardwood Floors
Engineered Hardwood Floor
Repairing Water Damage on an Engineered Hardwood Floor
Someone mopping hardwood floors
Cleaning Hardwood Floors
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 5:49:28 PM on 10.0.1.80 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.