Where Can I Find a Terrycloth Mop For Hardwood Floors?

I am looking for a terry cloth mop for use with Bellawood hardwood floor cleaner.

Mark

Walmart has an O Cedar mop that may suit your purpose. It is not very expensive and has removable/washable covers.

I have a double sized 'Swiffer' type mop, and got tired of buying the pads for it, so I went to the Dollar store and bought microfiber towels, and use those for cleaning my wood floors with a spray on cleaner. I stretch them tight and push them into the holes on the top of the mop, and they fit and stay on perfectly. The microfiber leaves no lint and minimal streaking, I can rinse them while cleaning or remove them and put another one on when it gets dirty, and they wash up perfectly in the laundry!

Someone mopping hardwood floors
Cleaning Hardwood Floors
Consumer Advice Product FinderJune 4, 2010
Red Chair on Hardwood Floor
Keeping Furniture from Sliding on Hardwood Floors
Guilty Basset Hound with muddy feet and a trail of muddy paw prints
Cleaning Dog Prints from Hardwood Floors
Hand wiping white residue off wooden floor
Cleaning Haze on Hardwood Floors
Terrycloth Mop
Finding a Terrycloth Mop
🎉
🎄