Making Wedding Scroll Favors

I found this idea for a wedding favor in my Dad's mementos, and think it is a nice touch. I have just transferred the idea to paper, but they are very pretty printed on parchment paper, and rolled into a scroll using the wedding rings you can find in the craft or wedding section at WalMart or Hobby Lobby to hold the scroll as shown in the photo. I don't have any real fancy software to make them, so just typed it up in my word documents, added the clip art picture, and picked a nice font and color.

By Harlean from Hot Springs, AR

This is really nice. I have saved this for when my dd gets married, years down the road (she is only 6yrs old now). Love this, Thank you for sharing.

When my oldest sister was married(1976) we did this with a thank you poem and a ribbon. Not to take over from the actual thank you note. Other weddings always had something too. Once an older relative 'proposed' to us young girls(preteen) and we giggled and giggled. I miss these, as I save the napkin with the invitation for weddings and put them in a scrapbook with any other pictures and momentos.

To Thriftyfun ideas,

I love These Wedding Scrolls, I have a Son getting married in June, And this looks like the perfect wedding favor. This is truly a great idea!

Keep sending those great ideas!

Jackie jakeonana AT aol.com

I made mine for my wedding in 2001.

I printed a poem on it, cut the top & bottom edges with decorative scissors & used a heart shaped hole punch to punch out 3 little hearts at the bottom. I rolled them up with the hearts showing after rolled & secured each one with a gold ring.

Very easy & inexpensive to make.

These would also be pretty printed on the colored marble looking paper they sell at Wal-mart,or you could add a strip of ribbon all the way across on the back side of the paper where the hearts are punched out to add color to the hearts when it is opened. Wish I would have thought of these things when I did mine.

Crafts PaperMarch 6, 2007
Plant wedding favors.
Giving Plants as Wedding Favors
A fancy cookie wedding favor.
Edible Wedding Favor Ideas
Homemade wedding favor.
Homemade Wedding Favors
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
🎉
🎄