Add Juice Concentrate to Kefir

I add juice concentrate to our Kefir. It makes it as good as a Danactive yogurt we used to buy in the stores. Even my kids like it. It is also much better for you than Danactive. I have learned not to use the pulpy juices. Remember that this is basically a drinkable yogurt.

This link will tell you what Kefir is, the health benefits and how to make it. It will blow your mind.

I received my kefir grains from the farmer I get our milk from. You can also buy them online. Our family drinks it daily and have all noticed a difference. I am also sharing the grains with all my friends and family as they grow.

By ihaveneatstuff from Sand Springs, OK

Food and Recipes Food Tips Healthy EatingFebruary 28, 2011
Grape juice that is splashing out of the cup.
Removing Grape Juice Stains from a Tablecloth
strawberry spritzer
Fruit Juice Spritzer Recipes
Frozen Juice Containers on White Background
Reusing Frozen Juice Containers
A glass of orange juice.
Saving Money on Juice
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 5:53:46 PM on 10.0.0.173 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.