"Showering You With Love" Valentine
My staff gets very little recognition. The least little bit of recognition makes them happy. We have a fabulous nursing team and every so often I like to tell them how much they are appreciated for the work they do. So this year on Valentine's Day I am making each one a Valentine greeting. It is simple and easy to make, yet spreads a bit of love around.
Confidence comes from within and is brought out by recognition. So "shower" someone you love and appreciate with this darling little Valentine greeting.
Approximate Time: 20 minutes for 10
- 1- 8 inch doily for each one
- 1 Dum Dum pop (each)
- 1 3D valentine sticker (each)
- Cut the doily half way down from one edge to the middle.
- Loop it over to make an umbrella shape. Tape the edge on both sides with a small piece of tape.
- Next apply a Valentine 3D sticker to the area you taped. It will hide any area that is exposed.
- Next take the Dum Dum sucker or Tootsie Pop and glue it with a low temperature glue gun to the inside top of the umbrella where it peaks.
- Display it with a sign announcing that you are a blessing and much appreciated.
By Gem from VA
February 14, 20110 found this helpful
How thoughtful of you. I love your idea. Thanks for sharing.
February 20, 20110 found this helpful
This is a very cute idea, how thoughtful of you to appreciate your employees in this way. '')
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 2, 2016 at 8:47:01 AM on 10.0.1.211 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us