Adding a Zipper to a Juice Pouch Purse

I would like to sew a zipper on a koolaid purse. Please tell me anything I should know.

Thanks,
giftsandbags.com

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I'd have to see it to be able to help. Are there any pics or tuts online?

For what I call a one by two, one on the side and two front and back, I cut a pouch in half long ways, stitch cut side of pouch on top of zipper in middle of zipper. After cut pouch has been sewn on to each side of zipper, sew pouch on to front and back of purse, centering cut pouch wrong sides together. Zipper should be longer than opening so you can get into purse.

Blue Zipper
Adding a Zipper to a Juice Pouch Purse
Crafts Recycled CraftsNovember 30, 2006
Grape juice that is splashing out of the cup.
Removing Grape Juice Stains from a Tablecloth
Frozen Juice Containers on White Background
Reusing Frozen Juice Containers
Juice Pouch Purse
Making a Juice Pouch Purse
Juice Pouch Lunch Bag
Recycled Juice Pouch Lunch Bag
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 1:15:53 PM on 10.0.0.234 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.