I Stopped Receiving Some Newsletters

For some unknown reason, two of my favorite newsletters haven't come in for at least a week. No idea what happened to them. I deleted the last ones, so I don't have an email to check and see. One is FunnyCleanJokes and the other is Topgreeting. These titles won't bring them up. If anyone has the addresses for them I would appreciate getting them.

Thanks,
Jean from MI

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

They came up fine on my computer, I just put in www.topgreetings.com and www.funnycleanjokes.com and you can subscribe again. Hope it works for you.

I also stopped receiving a newsletter - Everyday Cheapskate - which I had received for years. They are in my address book and I have tried to resubscribe, but without success. Has anyone else had this experience?

Computers TroubleshootingAugust 18, 2006
Fax by Email
Receiving Faxes by Email
Water Heater
Troubleshooting a Water Heater
young girl with facial blemishes, eyes closed
ProActiv Stopped Working for Me
Shipping Fruit
Shipping Fruit
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 1:19:05 PM on 10.0.1.211 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.