Where is the Fuse on a Poulan Lawn Tractor?

I have a Poulan lawn tractor; when I turn key I get nothing. I charged the battery, still nothing. I see some people mention a fuse. Where is the fuse located?

By Mack from Tyler, TX

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Fuse is located under the dash, just below the amp meter. Follow the wiring harness, find the wire with the blade fuse.

If that isnt the case, load test your battery. If the battery is providing enough amps to crank your starter, check all three of your safety switches with an ohm meter. They should only be open in one direction.

Home and Garden Repair Machines Lawn MowersAugust 9, 2010
Cleaning Windows
Cleaning Lawn Service Chemicals from Windows
Patchy unhealthy lawn.
Homemade Lawn Fertilizer Recipes
Child's hand picking an English daisy in the lawn.
Alternatives to Having a Lawn
Ligularia "Tractor Seat Plant"
Growing a Ligularia "Tractor Seat Plant"
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 19, 2017 at 3:58:47 PM on 10.0.0.142 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.