Food Stains on Microfiber

My little nephew was eating on my microfiber suede couch. He was going to drink soda (Mountain Dew I think). When he opened the plastic bottle, it fizzed out the top, leaving tiny droplets of soda on the couch cushion. Now it has tiny stains all over the seat.

I was reading past posts and was wondering if I should use Windex? What about the suede eraser/brush or something else? I think one of the stains might be ketchup! I also don't know where to get the suede eraser/brush. I tried Lowe's, Home Depot, and some furniture places but no luck.

By Wingedlion from Philadelphia, PA

DOn't use chemicals on the fabric unless you know approved. Use a wet wash cloth and scrub it like it was your leg, etc.

Erasers they talked about are the ARTIST WHITE ones, not the pink. Go to an office supply store for those, some Walmart type stores MAY have them too. Contact the company who made the sofa, not the one who sold the sofa. They might have a website with frequently asked questions OR a contact us button.

black cat on microsuede chair
Cleaning Stains on Microsuede Furniture
Home and Garden Cleaning FurnitureApril 7, 2009
red putty egg
Removing Silly Putty Stains from Microfiber
Cleaning Candle Wax on Microsuede Furniture
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Micro Suede
Cleaning Oil Stains on Microsuede Furniture
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 21, 2016 at 10:28:21 AM on in 978 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.