Removing Vinyl Flooring

I need to take up particle board to make the floor the same level as the hallway. I will then put down Hardibacker Cement Board and then ceramic tile. Any suggestions on tearing up the vinyl flooring and then the particle board? Wow, this is hard! I think I need a guy!

Thanks, anyone?
DeLayne

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I'd like to remove the vinyl flooring in the wash room. I have already did this to the bathroom across from the washroom and I can tell you it was a disgusting job. Hey half of the vinyl came up real easy cause it had a pee pee order in there and I believe the water must have been getting under it before we bought the house. I tiled the bathroom already but looking at the washroom vinyl is hard I clear about two foot space in one hour have a bad back what to use please let me know BIG THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP JADDE!

Home and Garden Home Improvement FlooringSeptember 8, 2005
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Linoleum Floors
Photo of spring cleaning supplies.
Cleaning Tar Off Vinyl
Vinyl Flooring
Removing Rust Stains from Vinyl Flooring
Bathroom with vinyl flooring.
Removing Stains on Vinyl and Linoleum Flooring
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 10:54:12 AM on 10.0.0.234 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.