Diluting Blood Meal

I have a 5 lb plastic bag of blood meal that sat under a drip and the bag filled with water. I sure don't want to throw it away, but not sure how much to dilute it. Any suggestions on how much water to mix it with?

Lena from Fort Worth, Texas

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I can not locate info online for you. I suggest to call your local ag cooperative extension office, maybe they can help you, good luck.

Home and Garden Gardening AdviceMarch 13, 2009
young medical professional holding sign- Blood Donors Wanted
Donating Blood
Blood Oranges on Cutting Board
Recipes Using Blood Oranges
Photo of a sad puppy laying on the floor.
Puppy With Blood in its Stool
A bottle of hydrogen peroxide, great to use to remove blood stains.
Removing Blood Stains from Clothing and Fabric
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 1:29:01 PM on 10.0.2.167 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.