Tasha (Doberman) and Bear (Poodle-Shih-Tzu)

The large dog is Tasha, who is an over 10 year old small breed Doberman, and the little one is Bear, a 3 year old Poodle and Shih-Tzu mix.

I found Tasha behind a furniture store where the manager had fed her and given her a box to sleep in. She was getting aggressive toward his employees. I asked him if I could have her and he let me take her home. Within 2 weeks, she wouldn't even let him near the truck. That was her bond to me and still is today.

Tasha's had 2 major operations, and almost bled to death when she was spayed because her insides were in such a mess from abuse. I have had her for 8 years. Until 4 years ago, she went everywhere I went. She was always patiently waiting, regardless how long it took; she'd wait.

Tasha mostly sleeps and eats now. She has her own air conditioner and heater because she now wets the floor sometimes. She's afraid of the dark and thunder and lightning. She has her own orthopedic mattress. She rides my scooter with me when I go for a ride on it in the neighborhood, and sits with me in the house when she wishes. I love my Tasha and Tasha loves her Bear dog who chose my husband.

We have a total of 9 dogs, all rescued, and 9 cats, rescued, and 1 little cat squirrel called Sam. He has had a huge dog box on our dinning table for the past 4 years. Sam has grand mall seizures, and lives very quietly handled only by me.

All the dogs and cats are spayed and neutered. They are flea treated each month, and I clip the 3 that require clipping; 2 poodles and a Brittany Spaniel.

By knettles

Bless you for giving this wonderful girl the loving home that she deserves. Both dogs are beautiful. Please give them each a "smooch" for me.

Photos Pets DogsApril 26, 2011
Poodle Skirt
Making a Poodle Skirt
Poodle Breed Information and Photos
Poodle Breed Information and Photos
Doberman Pinscher
Doberman Pinscher Breed Information and Photos
patchwork teddy bear
Making a Keepsake Teddy Bear
🎄