Vinnie Vega (Toy Fox Terrier)

Vinnie Vega is a 7 month old Toy Fox Terrier. I recieved Vinnie as a birthday present about a month ago.

He is a big change for me as we have 3 other dogs, 2 of which are labs and 1 boxer, so he is quite small in comparison. He is a joy.

He likes to sit on the back of the couch and rest his head and paws on my shoulder while I watch TV or play on the computer and boy does he like to run when we go outside.

By Barbie from Tomahawk, WI

Vinnie is so cute!!! I know he is a great joy to you, especially since you weren't used to having a lap baby. Give him a big hug and kiss for me. God bless you!

Happy Birthday, and what a neat present. I love terriers - they're very smart and healthy and eager to help. Good companions, and in the winter I let their fur grow out (mine were the long-haired kind), and they threw off so much body heat, I felt I had my own personal heater.

What a QT! I adore terriers, tho I'm now too old to keep up with those breeds. I hope you enjoy each others company for many, many years to come.

Photos Pets DogsJune 7, 2007
American Staffordshire Terrier
American Staffordshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Welsh Terrier
Welsh Terrier Breed Information
Fox Terrier
Fox Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Yorkshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos