Dukane (Doberman)

Dukane is a 4 year old Doberman. We got him from a very good Doberman breeder here in Wisconsin 4 years ago.

He likes to play football. Dukane is a very loving Doberman. He is so smart he watches over my Yorkie Tessa.

By Sheila from Fond Du Lac, WI

Your Dobie is beautiful, they are such sweet, loving and loyal dogs. We lost ours three years ago at the age of 10, will soon be getting another one.

AWW SO SORRY TO HERE THAT:( MY DUKANE IS SUCH A CLOWN VERY LOVING BOY HE ALWAYS SITTING BY ME I CAN SEND YOU SOME WEBSHOTS PICS OF HIM I NEED YOUR EMAIL THEN ? HE LOVE TO PLAY FOOTBALL AND PLAY WITH MY YORKIE GIRL TESSA THEM 2 ARE SO MUCH A HANDFULL IT'S LIKE HAVING 10 KIDS IN THE HOUSE RUNNING AROUND..LOL..BUT HE IS SO MUCH FUN VERY GOOD BOY AND EXCELLENT WATCH DOG FOR ME ..HE IS 96LBS WHAT A BEAST GOT TO LOVE THEM DOBES.. YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS MOVIE OF THE DOBERMAN GANG SO COOL SHOWS..AND THE DARING DOBERMANS BYE FOR NOW DOWN IN COLD WISCONSIN DOBE HUGS

SHEILA.

Dukane is adorable! Thank you so much for posting the pictures.

Peggy, all of my DoberKids have been from rescue, you might want to consider that route when you get your next lap dog :-)

Jennifer

Northern Virginia

Sweet Dobie, looks like Tessa loves him too! I love to watch my Jack Russell and little Yorkie they chase

any blues away. Hours of entertainment better than

tv we say!!!

hi, everyone so sad news my dukane was put down oct 3rd he had liver cancer i miss him so much i cant stop crying he was such a good dog.now hes in no pain my tessa miss's her big brother i love to get a new yorky by spring hugs to all sheila.

Doberman Pinscher
Doberman Pinscher Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets DogsFebruary 8, 2006
🎄