Dirty (Pitbull)

Dirty is 6 years old and is a pitbull. We bought him 2 months ago.

He likes to play tug of war with my two sons.

He is the sweetest dog, my sister-in-law is scared of dogs and she came to our house one night while we were watching movies. Dirty snuck up to her and just lays his head in her lap and looked up at her as if he was saying "I won't hurt you". She is no longer scared of him.

By Susan from Morristown, TN

Gorgeous dog!

I like his name!!! Dirty looks like a sweetie pie - I'd love to give him a hug. Thanks for sharing Dirty with us and God bless you.

Was that red harness in the picture from PetSmart? Does it really help control when you take a walk?

He is a beautiful dog, and I'm sure he's just as sweet as you say, but please, please don't forget the essential nature of a pit bull. I worked for a veterinarian and was told that a pit bull, no matter how sweet as a puppy, can turn on his owner in the blink of an eye.

I cannot be sure that Dirty will do this, but you can't be sure that he won't. Just please take care, especially with babies and older folks. God bless you.

Your dog is beautiful! I wouldn't worry about him turning on you just because he's a pit bull. Any breed is capable of turning on their owner. I own a pit bull and he is the sweetest dog that I have ever owned. Enjoy him and be prepared for a lot of negative remarks from people who * judge the breed and not the deed "

The red harness is from walmart and he has broken 2 of them. It makes him want to pull. Dirty is 6 years old and is very protective of kids and women, we have 4 pit bulls and they are all just as sweet as Dirty is. They all love people. This is our other male dog Pete.

I was terrified of this breed, source media.

One night I was at parking lot and putting

stuff in car and some man popped up in the dark

and asked me what my name was. A very LARGE

Pit bull laying in truck bed next to me sprung up

and growled at the man. It was dark part of lot

I had last oil change and they parked it in back

scary.If that dog had not been laying in the truck

bed next to me who knows what that creep would

have done. I was just caught off guard. Of course

now I like them and they are usually sweeties.

Little dachsands/doxies are the biter dogs and

mailman told me they all fear those the most.

Oh that night I waited for owner to come out

and gave them a small amount of $$$ to

buy their dog something. It was a real big dog

but loveable like a baby.

You never hear the good about these dogs.

Hey! If your dog is breaking his Walmart harnesses, I recommend getting one that is made from leather, I have a Dane who likes to chase squirrels, and if I didn't have a sturdy harness for those moments, he'd be 1/2 way across the country! Also, the type of harness that attaches under the neck around the chest area are great for larger dogs because it discourages pulling by shifting the dog's centre of balance.

Good luck and don't worry. People say my dog will turn on me too, (they're just ignorant) :)

Pit Bull
Pit Bull Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesSeptember 23, 2008
Dirty Rice
Dirty Rice Recipes
House Training a Pitbull
House Training a Pitbull
Construction Worker
Cleaning Dirty Construction Work Clothing
Black and white Pitbull puppy.
Training a Pitbull to Not Bite
🎄