Using Entertainment Book on Vacation

Hi! When my family chooses a vacation destination, I go online and order an Entertainment Book for that area. We save a lot of money by using Entertainment book coupons for the best restaraunts and area attractions. It also lets us plan things we want to do in advance because its like a guide to the area! If you wait until February/March to order the book, often they are on sale.

By Marjo from Emmaus, PA

What a great idea. Thanks for the tip

I did this last year when I took my daughter to nyc. I used enough coupons to cover the cost of the book and then left the book there for someone to use the rest of the year.

Another idea is to swap your coupons with other travelers that have an Entertainment Book. Check out this website to trade entertainment coupons.

What is the $9.95 value called Entertainment on Vacation - when a regular Entertainment Book is purchased?

What is this $9.95 value? Is it a separate book? What is it? How does it work?

Thanks. Lyn Stewart

RSVP tel: 604 228 8669

stewartlyn at canada dot com

Vancouver, BC V6R2L8

Hello, my family and I will be vacationing in Vancouver and Vancouver island Aug 4, 2008 - Aug 12, 2008. There are 7 of us 3 adults and 4 kids. We would really like to get some discount coupons to offset the cost. We would love the following coupons and any other you feel we could use while in Vancouver:

Capilano Suspension Bridge Ltd.

Stanley Park Horse-Drawn Tours

Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden

I have an Entertainment Book 2008 for Southern California (Inland Empire) I will be willing to trade anything you want

Renee iluv2camp4fun AT

Loading the car for a family vacation.
Planning a Family Vacation
Travel and Recreation TravelFebruary 9, 2006
Stack of paperback books.
Repairing a Paperback Book
An aerial photo of Disneyland.
Saving Money on a Disney Vacation
Entertainment Book Website
Saving Money With an Entertainment Book
man playing guitar
Saving Money On Wedding Entertainment