Holly Napkin Holder
These easy-to-make napkin holders will add a festive touch to your holiday table.
Approximate Time: 30- 45 minutes
- green craft foam
- green squeeze paint
- red felt
- paper punch
- Draw a simple holly leaf shape on green craft foam. Mine measures about 4 inches in length and 2 1/4 inches in width from point to point.
- Cut this out, then trace and cut it out again so you have two identical shapes.
- Use squeeze paint to decorate one leaf, tracing the edges and adding leaf veins. On the second leaf, just trace around the edges. Allow the paint to dry.
- Use a paper punch to cut three holly berry circles from red felt and glue these in a cluster at one end of your first holly leaf.
- Complete the napkin holder by gluing one side of a clothespin to the top of your second leaf, the one without the berries, and then gluing the berry leaf to the other side of the clothespin. Allow the glue to dry.
- To use, simply press the leaves to open the clothespin, slide the napkin in, and close the clothespin over the napkin.
By Marie from West Dundee, IL
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide