Recharger Cord Labeling

We all have those "rechargeable" appliances. Sometimes the cords all look the same. I could not match up cords to appliances when we relocated. Not only was it frustrating to match, but also time consuming and expensive to replace. There was also to fear that the wrong charger would damage the appliance. To solve that problem, I add a "tape label", duct tape folded over the cord and the name of the appliance written in permanent marker on the tape or use a silver permanent marker to write on the plug if there's room. as soon as I remove the item from the box. No more mismatched cords.

By Gena from Elkview, WV

I use the square plastic keepers that come with loaves of bread, i.d. them with a sharpie and put them on the 'prong' end. You can even identify them after awhile by their different colors.

Organizing MiscellaneousJanuary 15, 2009
pull start mower
Repairing a Lawnmower Cord
Electric Blanket
Finding Replacement Cords and Controls for an Electric Blanket
Labeling Moving Boxes
Blue and white clothes iron.
Fixing a Retractable Iron Cord