Strawberry Spinach Salad with Sweet and Sour Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1/8 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 pint strawberries, sliced
- 8 oz. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 1 package fresh spinach leaves
For dressing, whisk all dressing ingredients in small bowl. For salad, combine all salad ingredients in salad bowl. Add dressing to salad; toss.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide