Coffee and Cream Soap

Craftbits
Materials:
  • 4 ounces of glycerin or other soap base/flakes
  • 1 tsp of instant coffee
  • 1 tsp powdered milk
  • 10 drops coffee fragrance oil

Coffee and Cream Soap

Instructions:

This Recipe is for Melt & Pour Soap Making.

Melt your soap down using a double boiler method. Once melted, stir in your instant coffee or coffee grounds, powdered milk and coffee fragrance oil.

Pour the soap into a mold and allow to set as normal.

If you can not get coffee oil, use a little extra coffee to increase the scent

Coffee soap looks great when presented in decorative coffee cups wrapped with cellophane.

About The Author: Visit http://www.Craftbits.com for Free Step by Step Craft Lessons. 100's of Free Craft Projects, Free Patterns and weekly craft competitions. Participate in a worldwide craft swap or just get some free craft advice.

If your recipe works, God willing that I have enough money sometime for the simple ingredients, combined with free coffee grounds/residual coffee, I will be so blessed by your contribution BECAUSE I was PRAYING for instructions on how to make soap, trying to prove to myself that I can, if need be, wash clothes in sun-heated rainwater/outside/with antique hand clothes-churn/ homemade soap(?)/antique

clothes pins/homemade clothes line/scrub-board(?).

All I seem to need now, besides time/money/courage/hope/all matierials is a large

old iron kettle and more strength in my back. I read

about how pioneers had to wash this way, using LYE

soap and MUCH elbow/back GREASE, when the economy was at it's worse, using "bluing" rather than bleach they didn't have, for stains and whites yellowing. It seems like a full time job, so I may not

be able to do it the way they did. My hope is that I can at least DO IT SOME WAY acceptable, because of the SHARP RISE IN UTILITY COSTS. In the back of my mind, I realize they had only cotton/wool/flax

and animal fur back then, so it is different with our

fabrics of synthetics that quickly hand wash. But in

hot seasons, those synthetics aren't so cool, and we

rely back on our old faithful cottons to soak up our

sweat. My faith in God is such that I don't believe He

will require that we do such things as pioneers had

to do, but then, if He does, perhaps I will have planned ahead "like the ant, storing up for the winter

survival", and learned enough to help myself and others? God bless you for this sweet smelling contribution which we might be able to add to our crafts/skills.

Crafts Soap Making RecipesOctober 27, 2005
Hand washing shower wall
Removing Soap Scum from Shower Doors
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
piece of coffee cake
Sour Cream Coffee Cake Recipes
Neatly Wrapped Homemade Soap
Packaging Homemade Soap for Sale
🎄