Ideas for Boyfriend's 25th Birthday

What can I gift my lover on his 25th birthday? I want to surprise him and want the gift to be something completely different.

By sweeny from LA

Best Answer

A long time ago, when a boyfriend had a birthday I bought a bag of those little balloons to blow up and one of those mylar helium filled balloons. I blew up the small ones and let the helium one float in our bedroom. On the bed I had a gift bag with some silk boxers, a few CD's of music he loved, and a small stuffed teddy bear. He loved it and kept saying, "my own mother wouldn't do something this nice." Well the relationship ended a few months later but I bet he remembers it to this day.

Best Answer

If you've been together a while and are willing to spend the money a trip is fun. Surprise him with a trip somewhere and don't tell him where you are going. I did this for my husband before we got married and I didn't even let him see the tickets when we checked in and I wouldn't let him look at the sign at the gate so he didn't know where we were going until the pilot announced it on the plane!

If you really want something different make him something yourself. I don't know your boyfriend or you so I really can't suggest what to make him.

Alphabetical order is an excellent idea i.e., A to Z gifts..like G for Greeting

I for Invitation for anything like dinner

J for Jeans.... like this

Boyfriend's
25th Birthday
Ideas for Boyfriend's 25th Birthday
Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayDecember 1, 2010
Boyfriend and Girlfriend
Locating an Old Boyfriend
Anniversary Party
25th Anniversary Party Ideas
25th Anniversary Gift
25th Anniversary Gift Ideas
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 8:21:11 PM on 10.0.0.241 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.