Make a List for Each Store - Categories:

ShoppingBudget & Finance

Make a List for Each Store

I use junk mail envelopes, make a list of items on the blank side and place my coupons I am going to use in that envelope. I do this for every store I intend to shop that day.

Then I take one of the big junk mail envelopes, place all the stores envelopes in it and they are separated so I can just take out that store's envelope and buy the items on my list for that store. Saves a lot of time.

If I don't know where items are, I ask an employee to mark the aisle number beside each item, therefore saving steps and energy.

By Gladys Hill

Budget & Finance ShoppingNovember 28, 2004
Shoes at a Thrift Stores
Buying Shoes at Thrift Stores
Couple in a grocery store.
Shopping At Ethnic Food Stores
A man holding a dollar.
Shopping at Dollar Stores
Discount Grocery Store
Shopping at Discount Grocery Stores
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 24, 2016 at 9:05:55 AM on 10.0.0.107 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.