In Memory of Tobey (Mixed Breed)

Tobey was 14 years old. She was a mixed breed that my kids found in a drain pipe. I cleaned her and nursed her back to health. She then became my best friend, and always liked to be with me.

Tobey was always there for me after surgeries. I lost her in October after 14 years, one week before my first granddaughter was born. Thank you Tobey.

By Michelle C.

Awesome Tobey. They really can be there for us in our time of need. Thank goodness you had the grand child to help you get over the loss of Tobey. Looks like some Corgy and Chihuahua mixture.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

She was a sweetie, my dear sister, her love for you was evident to everyone, and your love for her. You gave her such a wonderful life that she might not have had otherwise, feel good about that. So many puppies that are abandoned don't have someone to rescue them. Miss Tobey will always be in our hearts, and never forgotten.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Michelle,My heart goes out to you.I lost my"Panda"a little over a year ago.She was almost 15.Some days are easier than others.I hope you find comfort in happy memories and finding another fur baby to love when the time comes your way.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Awww. She was very cute! x

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

I am so sorry for your loss. I will make a memory tag for you if you want, with his name and maybe the year he was born and the year he passed. If you would like me to do that for you, please send me a note at:

JodiT92 AT comcast.net

Let me know what you want on it!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Mixed Breed Dog
Mixed Breed Dog Photos
Pets Pet PagesMarch 29, 2011
Display Collections In A Memory Box
Making A Memory Box
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
Simple square block quilt made from vintage fabric.
Making a Memory Quilt
High School Reunion
Making Memory Books for a High School Reunion
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 6:46:47 PM on 10.0.1.80 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.