Natural Remedy For Centipedes

How do you get rid of centipedes in one's home?

By Nadine from Canonsburg, PA

I have done this and it worked for about 8 months: I just saw a big and small one in the last two days so I am going to do what I did last year. You can buy food grade Diatomaceous Earth on Amazon or where ever you can find it. Put it in a dry empty dish soap bottle (or something like that) Squeeze the bottle and let the "dust" go under the appliances, around your house, inside and out. Under the kitchen sink and anywhere you think they could be. I also did my attached garage. Yes, it looks a little weird to have white stuff around the baseboards, etc but after you don't see any more for awhile you can clean it off. Check out Natures Wisdom. They made the stuff I bought. It makes the critters dry out. GROSS. I am hoping to get rid of them for good eventually. Make sure you do your basement and in all the dark corners there too.

Diatomaceous earth in finely powdered form is a lung irritant. Please keep it outside. Sprinkle around your foundation, door step, and windows if they don't open or if you don't use a fan. Borax is also natural, but a larger particulate in powder form. It can also irritate if inhaled, but it works. Also if you keep it out of high traffic areas & use a good vacuum, it should not bother you.

Getting Rid of Centipedes Inside Your Home
Home and Garden Pest Control BugsAugust 17, 2010
Remedies for Static Hair
Remedies for Static Hair
Smelly Hands
Remedy for Smelly Hands
Beautiful woman with frizzy hair looking at her comb, with a pained expression
Remedies for Frizzy Hair