Removing Dark Nail Polish From a Duvet

Can I remove nail polish from a cotton duvet cover without ruining it?

By Pauline from Dunfermline, Fife

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I can't tell you how to remove the stain but I can tell you what I did when I had the same stain on my duvet cover.I shopped around in the fabric stores untill I found a small applique larger than the stain( im my case it was a white duvet cover with lace border)the applique was a beautiful white lace butterfly,I purchased two,applied them to the cover one right on the stain and one a little lower it really did enhance the looks of the duvet cover I hope this helps Have a great day Letageraldine

Nail Polish on Cotton
Home and Garden Cleaning Linens and BlanketsMay 8, 2011
Nail Polish Drying Tips
Nail Polish Drying Tips and Tricks
Nail Polish Remover Stain on Leather
Fixing Nail Polish Remover Stains on Leather
Nail Polish Spill
Removing Nail Polish from Carpet
Two girls putting on nail polish on a couch.
Removing Nail Polish Stains From a Couch
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 22, 2017 at 8:05:45 AM on 10.0.2.133 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.