Important Event Next Day and You Have a Pimple?

You don't need the expensive medicines from stores or drug stores. When it flares up, touch pimple with a tiny dab of toothpaste, at night. It will help dry up the pimple.

By Gladys Hill

What I've always used and works for me is a dab of Vicks VaporRub. I just scoop a tiny bit out with a Q-tip and apply to pimple and poof! magic!

I tried using Vicks VaporRub and it made my skin worse. Maybe you need to have a certain skin type to use it. I have combination skin and am prone to acne when nervous and around my menstrations. THis "treatment" only inflamed the skin around the spot I was trying to heal. Think I'd have to recommend oily skinned and combination skin girls NOT to try that. Good luck.

When I was younger and had the occasional zit, I would dab it with Max Factor's Erase. I have always used this product on my lips before applying lipstick to help keep the color true and prevent my red lips from showing through the lipstick.

Good tip! Toothpaste is also good for pulling the toxins out of mosquito bites and fire ant bites. I read where it's something about the clay base that as toothpasted dries it pulls the yucky poisons out of the wound thus making the swelling go down. Any way with all the mosquitoes and fire ants here in south Louisiana it works!

girl looking at a pimple
Hiding a Pimple
Health & Beauty BeautyNovember 20, 2004
Valentine's Day Tips for Men, Man giving a heart shaped chocolate box and roses.
Valentine's Day Tips for Men
Wedding Reception
Decorating a Wedding Reception
Green Valentine's Day Ideas, heart shaped leaf
Being Single on Valentine's Day
May Day Flowers
Celebrating May Day
🎉
🎄