Weight Watchers Diet Exchange Plan

I'm looking for the Weight Watcher plan. I need information on food exchanges, amount of a serving, the breakdown of allowed exchanges per day for a male 18 yrs. old.

By Dixie from Millstadt, IL

I just found my old booklets. Please let me know if you need any additional information. I have attached a PDF of the tracker.

Does anyone have the old point system Book. I have recently put on a few after having a hysterectomy, rather than wait, I decided to go back to WW. I really do not like this new system ( points Plus) I have everything but the book on food points. I really need it :( That program work sooo well for me.

I would love to have the recipe for the Pasta Primavera that was on the booklets during this time. Does anyone have it?

A girl holding a healthy meal in one hand and an unhealthy meal in the other.
Weight Watchers Diet Exchange Plans
Food and Recipes Food Tips DietingNovember 29, 2010
Pumpkin and Carrot Muffins
Weight Watchers Pumpkin and Carrot Muffins
Weight Watchers Help Scale
Calculating Weight Watchers Point Totals
Yogurt Bread Dough
Weight Watchers Yogurt Bread Dough
Weighing in on Scale
Using Weight Watchers