Making a Gift Box Using Old Christmas Cards

I need instructions to make a gift box out of old Christmas cards.

Nancy from Pryor, OK

Hi Nancy! Here's a site that tells how to make small boxes using Christmas cards: http://www.allfreecrafts.com/recycling-crafts/greeting-card-box.shtml By the way, I was born in Stillwater OK :):)

I just saw the coolest picture that was made out of cards. Using only the front of the cards, make a patchwork design. You can cut out different shapes or one area of the card. I saw this in a magazine in the doctor's office. They wanted $500 for the finished piece. From what I saw, they made some that were 8 x 10, and larger. I think it would make a nice gift. I am thinking about do it with all my mother's day cards too.

Hope this helps

Laura

Crafts ChristmasDecember 1, 2008
Using Old Christmas Cards
Using Old Christmas Cards
Vintage Hank Aaron Baseball Card Leaning Against Old Baseball
Determining the Value of Baseball Cards
Using Old Christmas Cards
Uses for Old Greeting Cards
🎉
🎄