Gift Idea: Photo CD Slide Show

One Valentine's Day for my husband, I made a CD with a slide show of favorite pics over the years. I added music and a loving note at the end of the slide show, printed a CD label with a pretty picture and gave it to him for Valentines Day. He loved it.

The CD cost me little, but was so special because I took the time to put it together for him. He still pulls it out and looks at it on occasion.

I also made one for our daughter when she married, using pics from baby to the day she walked down the aisle. she loved it too. It really is a neat gift.

By gr8dnm from Colorado

Fantastic tip! So many people have more "stuff" than they need. I'm one of them, and would rather have something like this (or simply time with my loved ones) than a new outfit, piece of jewelry or scent I won't wear because I rarely leave my house.

Frugal Valentine's Day Gifts, Saving Money on Valentine's Day
Frugal Valentine's Day Gifts
Holidays and Parties Gifts InexpensiveFebruary 15, 2010
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
A pile of old photos.
Making a Photo Quilt
Engagement Photo Ideas
Engagement Photo Ideas
🎉
🎄