Use a Toothbrush for Cleaning

I keep a toothbrush near my kitchen sink for cleaning. This inexpensive tool is great for the cleaning of many items; such as Tupperware containers with grooves, jewelry cleaning, glassware with raised designs, and to clean knickknacks. A little dish soap water and a toothbrush make the chore super easy!

By Dee from Dunedin, FL

I do the same thing, but it's my old battery operated toothbrush. I saw on TV where they are selling something the looks just like an electric toothbrush to do household cleaning. It was not cheap. But mine is...lol. And it works great.

I've been doing this for years. Works really good. I keep one at the kitchen sink, and in each bathroom. Works well around fixtures too.

I use a toothbrush to reach behind the faucets in the sink. The long handle helps to reach behind the faucets!

Been using my old toothbrushes for this purpose for many years. They get into places that are difficult to reach. I have one in the bathroom (under the sink) and one in the kitchen. I especially like them to clean the fixtures and the rims of the sinks.

I also keep one in the shower. I clean my watch band, my jewelry & around my earring studs. I put a little shampoo on the bristles & hold the earring while I scrub. I wear studs & don't ever take them out. I have tight threads on my diamonds & this makes it very easy too keep them clean. I also use something like bar keepers friend around the base of faucets & stuff.

Using a Toothbrush for Cleaning
Using a Toothbrush for Cleaning
Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning ToolsJuly 20, 2009
closeup of electric toothbrush
Using an Electric Toothbrush
Toothbrushes in Holder
Cleaning a Toothbrush Holder
Child's Toothbrush
Decorating Your Child's Toothbrush
Sanitizing Your Toothbrush, Glass container of toothbrushes.
Sanitizing Your Toothbrush
🎉
🎄