Looking for Store or Manufacturer's Programs That Provide Elementary School Support

I am making up a list of all of the companies or stores that offer rewards of money to support our elementary schools. I will sent it to all of the parents so that they can support or sign up for the offers. I have a few in mind, but am wanting as many as possible to put on the list. Please advise of any program ideas or easy fundraising ideas. I already have: Target, Box Tops, Coca Cola, Bi Lo, and Food Lion. Thank you so much.

By Angie from Cleveland, TN

Better Living Charity FundraisingSeptember 19, 2010
A family at an animal shelter.
Services Offered at Animal Shelters
Middle School Survival Kit
Making a Middle School Survival Kit
woman using computer
Using Microsoft Office Programs
Writing a child support check.
Paying Back Child Support