Cabinet Colors to Brighten Up a Kitchen

I have dark brown cabinets in my kitchen and I need a color to brighten it up. I also need suggestions for a floor color. I'm going with a wood laminate.

By Missvicky from Northwoods, WI

I would go with pastel shades to soften the dark cabinets and bring a little light into the room.

You can always add brighter colors with accessories.

I would stay with a light color of wood laminate flooring as dark shows so much. I'm going to be using the mottled stone look laminate flooring for our kitchen that won't show everything so much.

I have laminate in my kitchen and I love it and it looks great, but if I could do it over again, I would go with a light color of laminate. The dark shows every speck of dust and streaks if not washed correctly. Stick with a lighter color and when you wash it wash the length of the laminate not across the short side.

Kitchen with light colored cabinets.
Choosing a Kitchen Cabinet Color
Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating KitchenApril 20, 2009
Cabinet Door
Keeping Cabinet Doors From Slamming Shut
Filling Holes in Cabinet Doors
Filling Holes in Cabinet Doors
Bungalow style kitchen cabinet with glass paned doors.
Cleaning Glass Doors on Wood Furniture
A medicine cabinet door with a child lock on it to help it stayed closed.
Bathroom Cabinet Door Won't Stay Closed
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 15, 2017 at 11:14:30 AM on 10.0.0.78 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.