Dressing Up a Chain Link Dog Pen

I have a 6x6 chain link dog pen. Any ideas on a way to dress it up so it looks nicer. I don't want to screen it entirely, I want the pup to see out when she's in it.

Valery from Cranford, NJ

we spray painted a regular higth chain link fence once with gold spray paint

-- but if you have a little cash to spend & a dollar store - maybe try some of the inexpensive garlands they have to weave into the fence. they have vines too & that just reminded me that we could have woven some of the same vines along the top foot or so of our dogs pen when we had her for some additional shade without the tarp or plastic being another thing to deal with & serve the same purpose

I used mardi gras beads every year, its very colorful,but put them high enough for the dogs not to chew them.

how about a lattice surround, looks nice, but doggy ahould still be able to see!