Best Place To Get a Sofa Bed

I am moving out for the first time. I am in need of a sofa bed. Any suggestions?

Thank You,
Britta, TX

Check out: www.target.com. They have Futons which are sofa's by day, beds by night. The "Futon with CD Storage" is especially cool and it got 5.5 stars out of 6!! Good Luck!!

Try Freecycle.org! There should be a group in your area and there are always things being posted like sofa beds, futons, bed frames, etc etc etc in my local group! It would be a great place to get stuff to fill a house or apartment for someone just starting out or just short on cash (and who isn't!)!

I agree with Maureen! Freecycle.org is a great place for stuff like that! I just got a great dresser for my boys room.

Good luck!

Louann Cormier

http://www.mymeganspantry.com

If your going to want a good sofa bed go to Lazy Boy's. They have excellent one and they sleep wonderful just like a real bed. I would never buy one any where else after I purchased the one from there. Older ones are so uncomfortable and it's a crime to let a guest sleep on them.

Sheila

YOU MIGHT TRY LOGGING ON TO 'FREECYCLE.ORG' AND JOINING. PEOPLE GIVE AWAY STUFF AND LOOK FOR STUFF. IT'S ALL FREE TO PREVENT ITEMS FROM GOING INTO THE GARBAGE. IT'S WORLD WIDE! GOOD LUCK, CYNTHIA

I FOUND OUT THAT BUYING A FUTON WITH HINGES

MAKES LIFE EASIER YOU CAN MAKE COMFORTABLE IF YOU WANT IF YOU ARE USING IT FOR A LONG TIME ITS GOOD BECAUSE IT HAS NO SPRINGS IT WILL LAST A LOT MORE OH AND GOOD FOR YOUR MONEY

SLEEP WELL

Education College Life AdviceFebruary 9, 2005
Sofa Bed
Repairing a Sofa Bed Frame
Sofa Bed
Sofa Bed is Stuck Open
A garden bed made from an old blue bed.
Make a Garden "Bed" Out of an Old Bed Frame
Sofa Bed
Finding Parts to Repair a Sofa Bed
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 22, 2017 at 8:36:57 AM on 10.0.1.11 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.