Looking For Discount Effusion Lamp Supplies

I have been making my own fragrances for my effusion lamp and want to make some of my own lamps. I have my own ceramic shop but am not having much luck in finding the supplies for the top of the effusion lamp that's a price within reason as I'm looking to sell these at local craft fairs.

All the sites I'm finding don't offer discount or wholesale pricing so I was wondering if anyone has a source for effusion lamp wicks/crowns/caps etc. that are less that $8-9.00 each?

Ricky from Kernersville, NC

www.sciplus.com has all kinds of things. You might actually have to talk to someone at the site and tell them what you need. The have surplus stock that changes daily.

Etsy.com has craft supplies as well as crafts for sale.

Thanks for the sites....I've looked at Etsy before...they don't have any supplies for them...also tried sciplus.com....neat site...however they had no clue what I was inquiring about...oh well...guess I'm outta luck...I was hoping to keep the cost down low for resale purposes but with the ceramic burner, crown, wick and cap costing $10.00 each...not feesible...

Crafts AdviceMay 5, 2008
Photos of wine bottle lamps with decorations.
Making a Wine Bottle Lamp
Effusion Lamps
Making Oil for Effusion Lamps
Effusion Oil Lamps
Using an Effusion Oil Lamp
Discount Grocery Store
Shopping at Discount Grocery Stores