Makeup Stains on Clothing

How can I get cream blush out of a white shirt?

By Debbie from Milwaukee, WI

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Best Answer

Dawn dish soap first for any stain before washing! It has taken out everything so far. I had a white shirt with a stain that I didn't catch until it had gone through the dryer! I used Sun which is exactly the same only better than OxiClean and 1/3 of the price. I used it in with the whites and everything comes out bright, and that stain did too! Clorox makes things yellow and breaks down fabric.

The person who said to use dish soap was brilliant!! I tried spray oxi clean to no avail, but my Palmolive got it ALL out and unbelievable fast and easily too! Thank you thank you for the suggestion!!

Liquid foundation bottle laying on side, with foundation spilled on white surface
Cleaning Makeup Stains from Clothing
Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsJanuary 23, 2010
Mascara
Removing Eye Makeup Stains from Fabric
Liquid Makeup
Removing Liquid Makeup Stains
Man Holding Burger with Mustard Stain on his Tie
Removing Mustard Stains from Clothing
Puddles of liquid foundation makeup on a white background.  One is shaped like a heart.
Cleaning Foundation Makeup Stains on Clothing
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 2:42:55 PM on 10.0.2.188 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.