Freezing Deli Meats

Can you freeze deli meats like bologna, ham, roast beef and sliced cheese? Thanks.

By Pamela

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

I do. The cheese gets more fragile, crumbles more easily after freezing. The meat tastes about the same. Just bag it well to keep the air out.

Yes and most cheese freezes beautifully. I buy a two pound loaf of sliced sheese and freeze it in two inch stacks. The important thing to remember about lunch meat is to freeze it in packs no larger than you can eat in a few days.

ya you can I do it and when you want to use one just take it out the day before and let it thaw and you can use it the next day!

Freezing cheese cuts down on the flavor slightly but I still do it.

Add your voice! Click below to comment on this post or add your answer to this question. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom.

A frozen piece of meat.
Freezing Meat
Food and Recipes Freezing MeatJune 29, 2011
Carnitas Tacos
Carnitas Recipes
Freezing Artichokes, Storing Artichokes, Canning Artichokes
Freezing Artichokes
New York Cheesecake
New York Cheesecake Recipes
Freezing Eggplants, Eggplants on White Background
Freezing Eggplants
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 20, 2016 at 8:25:03 AM on 10.0.0.63 in 571 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.