Very simple idea for adding a little color to your spring.
Approximate Time: 20 min.
- card stock or construction paper in yellow, green, and one other color - your choice
- string, dental floss, invisible thread, or fishing line
- Measure and cut 1x9 inch strips of paper. You will need 1 yellow strip, 3 green strips, and 6 of your chosen color.
- Roll the yellow strip to form a circle and staple the ends together. Do the same for each of the 6 chosen color strips.
- Place the yellow circle in the center, surround it by the colored circles, and staple the colored circles to the yellow one to form the blossom.
- Slide one green strip between two of the colored circles and staple it in place for the stem.
- Loop the other two green strips to form teardrop leaf shapes and staple these to the stem.
- Use string, clear thread, dental floss, or fishing line to suspend the flower from a curtain rod as in the photo, or in any other place you wish to accent.
By Marie from West Dundee, IL
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 21, 2016 at 1:55:56 PM on 10.0.2.91 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us